Enrolling at Marist College Eastwood
In accordance with the Archdiocesan Enrolment Policy, Marist College Eastwood does accept some non-Catholic students who make up approximately 10% of our community. In recent years the demand for places has exceeded our ability to meet these demands. As a result, we now commence the enrolment process when students are in Year 5. To maximise your chance of a placement at Marist College Eastwood it is recommended that a completed application be submitted to the College by the end of Year 4 for Year 7. Enrolments in other year groups is based on our Enrolment Policy and the availability of places.
Enrolment Application Form
Below is a link for the Sydney Catholic Schools Enrolment form & Enrolment Information Sheet for your information.
* Enrolment Application form (v. 2021)
* Sydney Catholic Schools Enrolment Information link (v. 2021)
As we give priority to Catholic students, we ask that you download and submit a Parish Priest Reference if you are a practising Catholic. Upon completion of these forms, please forward them to the College, attention The Enrolment Secretary.
Special Needs Enrolment Protocol
Copies of all information relative to the specific learning needs of the student applying for enrolment must be disclosed to the school.
Examples include any of the following:
* Paediatric reports related to medical conditions,
* Therapeutic interventions,
* Psychometric assessments,
* Speech and language clinical reports or
* Occupational therapy reports.
If the enrolment application is successful:
* The above documentation must be updated as further assessments occur or as additional information becomes available.
* It is essential that parents/carers co-operate when the School Principal or delegated teacher may need to discuss the educational support of the student with the relevant practitioner.
* This information may be forwarded to the Sydney Catholic Schools Office in order to ascertain possible additional education support.
* The special needs information supplied during the course of enrolment within a Catholic school will be forwarded to another Catholic school, if enrolment is sought at that school (e.g when moving from Primary to Secondary school, or moving from one Primary to another etc.).
* It is essential that parents/carers co-operate with the Principal in obtaining appropriate medical/educational/behavioural assessments or advice in relation to the student’s educational progress.
Sydney Catholic Schools Enrolment Policies
- Executive Director Letter (v. 2021)
- Primary /Secondary College Pathways and Feeder Parishes (v. 2021)
- CEF School Fee Support Program (v. 2021)
- Child Safe Communities (v. 2021)
For further enrolment information, please contact the Enrolments Secretary on 9858 1644.